Focused on creating a bright, welcoming environment, Blink’s mission is to bring an elevated fitness experience to the value-brand’s clientele.
For the Blink Fitness executive team, the driving factors in partnering with Ebbrell Architecture + Design was the firm’s promise and ability to meet an aggressive schedule and budget for the brand’s debut in Massachusetts. Having secured two locations at the same time, the client challenged the design team with getting both locations up-and-ready within just a few months of each other, while at the same time ensuring that the brand’s established palette was effectively translated in the design.
- Translated a national fitness brand to the local market through two simultaneous projects.
- Carefully curated a contemporary materials and lighting strategy based on bright colors and budget-driven concerns.
- Coordinated equipment locations and connections to services (electrical, etc.).
- Successfully navigated site-specific challenges, such as existing stair removal and infill, and local code restrictions.
- Integrated corporate brand specifications into the design process.