Women-owned Al|Da Aesthetics medical spa relocates to glamorous new space.
Al|DaAesthetics medical spa was in three disconnected suites in a medical office building, was outgrowing their space and needed a fresh new look. Ebbrell Architecture + Design worked with Haynes Construction Group and Al|Da to create a brand-new 3,000 SF inviting space that includes retail, reception and 8 treatment rooms. The new location has street presence on Hanover’s main drag and anyone driving by is sure to want to visit this beautiful spa. EAD selected all finishes, lighting and furniture and designed all custom millwork to fit the client’s requirements for beauty and functionality.
- Designed floor plan with generous reception/retail area, 8 treatment rooms, a prep area, new restrooms and a staff lounge.
- Selected finishes that are sophisticated and glamorous: wallcoverings that have shiny details, glossy plastic laminate, brass accents - all on top of a stunning herringbone LVT.
- Specified ambient lighting with Omnilite | Illuminate NE to provide even light levels throughout the space and chose decorative light fixtures that highlight the beautiful palette and furniture.
- Designed custom millwork throughout, including a gorgeous curvy reception desk and retail display area that greets customers as they enter the space.
- Specified ancillary furniture and office furniture with Union Office.
Contractor: Haynes Group